Why align your business with Watershed Watch?
Do you want to connect with British Columbians who value wild salmon and their habitats? Does your business strive for sustainability? Become a Watershed Watch corporate sponsor and let people know that your business cares.
“We support Watershed Watch Salmon Society because of the important work they do protecting wild Pacific salmon. Hook and Vice customers love the outdoors and care about the natural environment here in B.C. Wild salmon play an important role in what makes this province such a diverse and wonderful place to live.”
- Noel Fox, Hook and Vice
What we offer
- Profiling your logo on our website and in our annual report
- Recognition on social media (we have highly engaged audiences on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Recognition of your contribution in our newsletter (audience of 8000 plus)
- Recognition at fundraising events
- Co-branded promotional opportunities
We are a registered charity (#86948 9476 RR0001) and all donations are eligible for a tax receipt. Watershed Watch is also a proud 1% for the Planet Non-Profit Partner!
For more information, contact Trish Hall.